The Prince of Pain The Prince of Pain

Not bad, but could use some work

It was a good movie, I think all mortal kombat fans feel your pain.

There is only one problem I had with the movie. It was when Liu Kang attacked Goro. The attacks would go behind goro. You could of fixed this by bringing Liu Kang up when he needed to be or use layers.

Other then that, I thought it was good :).

Robots - FOTC by CL Robots - FOTC by CL

Not bad for a first

I know everyone is going to bash you for your graphics cause it's not that great. Although for someone who picks up a mouse and tries to make a flash for their first time and doesnt do a really bad stick movie, I applaud you. I do find it enjoyable, the song is good. Hopefully next time, your graphics will be much better. I hope everyone sees this as a good try and enjoys it as much as I do.

CrazyJawaCL responds:

Cheers dude, I shall work on my flashes as soon as I finish university.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Great Movie

A lot of people think that oh it's nothing because it doesn't have the greatest graphics but there is so much work put into these. Everything is detailed, from cracks in the wall to the blood to the background and fight scenes. It's an awesome movie and now the main question everyone is going to be asking. Is it really over? It's a cool series and I plan on buying a shirt. :D

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

This is awesome :D

The intro is funny.

The gameplay is simple but it's fun because you beat up all the teams. I became happy when the first person I beat up was myself. GO TEAM ELEPHANT! :P

I realized I didn't have an icon so I updated mine, maybe when you guys can, you can edit in my icon. :P

I like the random weapon select and that Luis is at the counter. Provided a good laugh.

Great game guys. :D

Lady GaGa RPG! Lady GaGa RPG!

THIS SHIT IS OFF DA CHAIN

MAN THIS SHIT IS SO umm.....SWEET SON...YALL BETTER BE PLAYING THIS..uhh SHITTTT

DO EETTT

Tom Fulp. Super Adventure Tom Fulp. Super Adventure

Needs Work

It was okay for your first platformer. You learned how to make one so you made this.

The thing that bugged me is that you traced the characters heads. (Tom, Wade, Mindchamber, etc.) Also, your level isn't that great to look at. It's just black with with boxes and streaks of white.

Try making it so the further you progress into the game, the background changes. You could also have each background a familiar setting from popular NG series.

It's good that you know the basics of making a platformer, just make the art better and try to make it more original.

MasterMerol responds:

ok, THANK YOU

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

I CAN DO BETTER

Okay..I can't.

Wow Joy, that is amazing.

Makes me want to touch Timmy in unusal ways now.

My Halloween Costume My Halloween Costume

Greatest Costume Ever!

It looks great, very detailed and I like the font. I hope you take pictures ;).