Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

This is awesome :D

The intro is funny.

The gameplay is simple but it's fun because you beat up all the teams. I became happy when the first person I beat up was myself. GO TEAM ELEPHANT! :P

I realized I didn't have an icon so I updated mine, maybe when you guys can, you can edit in my icon. :P

I like the random weapon select and that Luis is at the counter. Provided a good laugh.

Great game guys. :D

Lady GaGa RPG! Lady GaGa RPG!

THIS SHIT IS OFF DA CHAIN

MAN THIS SHIT IS SO umm.....SWEET SON...YALL BETTER BE PLAYING THIS..uhh SHITTTT

DO EETTT

Tom Fulp. Super Adventure Tom Fulp. Super Adventure

Needs Work

It was okay for your first platformer. You learned how to make one so you made this.

The thing that bugged me is that you traced the characters heads. (Tom, Wade, Mindchamber, etc.) Also, your level isn't that great to look at. It's just black with with boxes and streaks of white.

Try making it so the further you progress into the game, the background changes. You could also have each background a familiar setting from popular NG series.

It's good that you know the basics of making a platformer, just make the art better and try to make it more original.

MasterMerol responds:

ok, THANK YOU

Terrascape Terrascape

This game is amazing

A lot of work went into this game.

See I notice :D but seriously, its a beautiful game. The graphics, controls, backgrounds, everything single thing. It definitely raises the bar in platform games. Also anyone who think that this is too much like Newgrounds Rumble is an idiot. Just because they are both platform type games, doesnt make it the same. This game is an adventure while Newgrounds Rumble is fighting. Also you cast magic and all that goody good stuff in the game. Just because both games have unlockable stuff, doesn't make them alike. it just makes them better games for being able to have replay value. There are a lot of things that make these two games different and if you still think they are a lot alike, then you have to be a bloody moron. Next time you play a game, don't try and make it to be like another game, play it as its own game cause thats what it is and nothing else. Thats one of the problems in many game reviews, they might share an element in both games, and they automatically say that its too much alike. Well open your damn eyes and look again and actually play the game. Anyways it was fun, I really enjoyed it and I'll be playing it for a while.

Good game guys.

:D

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

This game is fun and nice.

I enjoyed this game, its fun to play and it makes school fun for once. My score is 4.131.

JohnMazz responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.